If you want to keep the spark alive in your relationship, plan a fun and exciting evening with your loved one. You don’t need to be a hopeless romantic to plan and enjoy a special night in Denver and your efforts alone will melt her heart. Here are five of the best things to do in Denver when it is romance you want to enjoy.
1. Dinner & a Movie: The typical date night consists of a dinner and a movie. It’s still an excellent way to send sparks through the spine of your loved one, even if the move is streamed via Netflix! Choose a romantic restaurant and enjoy an evening that is all about your lover.
2. Hike the Rockies: If you think there is nothing romantic about a hike up the Rocky Mountains, rethink this thought immediately. Many couples plan for such a romantic adventure, though it’s probably best you enjoy this trip during the daytime hours!
3. Visit the Park: A picnic in the park (complete with candles, a box of candy and flowers, of course) and a romantic stroll will put a smile on the face of any woman who loves you! And, thanks to an assortment of breathtaking parks in Denver, the romance will never do and the endless options will excite you.
4. Downtown Carriage Ride: Bright lights and busy streets fill the downtown Denver area any night of the week. Submerging yourself amidst these people is a great adventure when you’re enjoying a carriage ride to explore the scenery. When your partner is by your side, the sparks fly when a horse-drawn carriage escorts you around the city.
5. Visit the Spa: Couples retreats and spas provide couples with R&R and a bit of romance when it is needed the most. Many spas are located all about Denver, including the luxe spa at Ritz Carlton and many others.